A specialised service for monitoring ground displacement, tailings, pond and ESG impact
Mine owner, mine manager, tailing operator, ESG consultant, government agency
ChangeMonitor for Mines uses satellite-based radar and optical data. Acquisitions over the mine can be tasked at regular intervals as required.
This intuitive system includes:
- Automated space-based monitoring of remote sites
- User-friendly web-based interface
- Fully managed cloud-based processing and data management
Easily view and analyse the monitoring results in the cloud, with all products for all sites in a single interface. Draw lines and shapes for on-the-fly analytical calculations, with graphs showing the changes over time.
The system provides custom reports and exports, with products in your mine’s custom projection, precision aligned with provided reference data.
- Millimetre accurate subsidence and upliftment
- Horizontal surface movement
- High density measurement coverage
- Surface water change
- Vegetation and soil moisture change
- Freeboard measurements
- Rehabilitation & vegetation monitoring
- Illegal mining
- Dumping and wastewater monitoring
- Contours and Break-lines
- Precision ortho- imagery